Welcome To Hrmns FOLLOW US

ENTER
     

Search Hrmns

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hrmns becomes selfish

                                 Past week I worked really hard (yes it's I) . Forgot everything, my previous projects , workings and Debugging. For what ?.

For a website , that would make a exhibition look more professional. For exhibition ?

Yes it was going to be organised by our school's IT club . Which school? (Ah! Don't ask me >:[ )

                                 Everything was going best . I created website for the form submission .

YES! ( Hrmns created a website for the exhibition's form submission ).

But unfortunately Exhibition was cancelled and It was worth it . Reason behind is BIG , is accepted by me and I really support it.

But I felt really really bad , Not that Exhibition is cancelled OR i worked too much . I felt because
for which school I was working , for them it was EXTRA and useless .(reviel it's name! :[ )

You can have a look on what Hrmns created taking hours of life :-    Hrmnz   ,   Hrmns.in

                   Club members worked hard and I respect alot their feelings. We were ready to serve school the best.

but after this incident I am not going to work for school , I am going to work for myself . I am happy
I got my 'I' back.

Hrmns will be back in new form , with a new website ..

''Now the world will see, and will find who is he ... .. and the 'I' will 'WE' ''

(Be with me friends I need you, Now I feel better )

 

8 comments:

  1. really u r right
    no need to work for them who don't have a respect for ur talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ALways with you BRO...In every part of life... Because A friend is one, who walks in, when others walk out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. website is awesome and nothing literally goes in vain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @salony thnxz .. but which one , and
      Let the pain , Be in vain
      Found the lane , that's I gain

      Oh! am a Poet now ..

      Delete
    2. both are nice but i like Hrmns.in more! :)

      Delete
  4. @krishan and @jiteshkhuttan .. 22s

    You are my friends , without ends :)
    bngi gl 22s , :)

    ReplyDelete

Share ur views on HRMNS